Setting up your first size chart
- Once you have installed the app, head here – Admin > Apps > Clean Size Charts. Then click “add size chart”
- You will see a list of pre-made templates (which you can use as a base for further charts if you wish). Click the “style” tab and change the settings here to customize the look of your chart. Your changes will be shown on the right hand side preview window, in real-time.
- Select the “Content” tab. You will see three content entry boxes. “Top text”, “Size chart table” and “Bottom text”. “Top text” will appear above your size chart table and “bottom” text will display below your size chart. Enter your desired content in to the top and bottom areas. Click the three little dots at the top of the each entry box and choose the “fullscreen” icon to expand the window to make things easier to work with.
- In the “size chart table” content area, use the provided icons, such as “insert row after”,”insert row below”, “delete column” and “delete row” to adjust your table to your requirements. Click the far left icon to expand additional table options, such as “table properties” where you can change border and cell colors, plus change the “class” option to “even stripes” to give a dotted line effect to your table borders. See our guide relating to this here.
- At the very bottom of your “content” tab’s page, underneath “bottom text”, you will see an area called “Image” and “Image URL”. Upload an image to the Shopify “files” area and insert the direct URL to this image to display your picture on your Size chart page. Toggle your “image position” to a place that you’re happy with.
- Move to the “Link” tab. Choose “fixed” to have the chart link display as a side ‘tab’ that sticks to the edge of the browser window on the product page. “Inline” allows you to place your link inside the product page’s content area. “Content > Link text” is what customers will see as the link which takes them to your chart. Choose an icon for your link if you wish and alter the other settings below such as “colors” and “position” to suit your needs.
- Move to the “Products” tab. By default, your size chart will display on all products unless you choose from the options listed in this tab. To have your chart/s display on certain products and collections only, use the “pick products” and “pick collections” buttons.
- Click “save as draft” or “save as published” to make the changes live (these may take a few minutes to show on your storefront).
TIP – Only one size chart can be displayed per product. If there’s more than one size chart assigned to the same collection or product, the most recently updated size chart will be shown. A size chart assigned to a specific product will take priority over size charts assigned to a collection.
TIP – The Clean Size Charts premium subscription option allows you to remove the ‘powered by TaskHusky’ message, insert a link to your size chart in your product page content and create unlimited size charts! 🙂